How can you take care of your near and dear one with lupus fatigue
- First & the foremost, accepting the fact that lupus fatigue is real & not being lazy can go a long way for your near & dear ones with lupus.
- Unlike a rash or a swollen joint, Lupus fatigue is not seen. ‘You don’t look that sick’ is a common confusion with lupus fatigue. Try to judge the level of fatigue in your relative & help her out with the activities.
- Home & work compromises are a part & parcel of life during a flare & help your relative manage the same.
- Positive reinforcement from your side rather than the frustrated look should take away half the mental fatigue your relative would have!
- Remember that you remain the most important & closest social support network for your near and dear one with lupus.
Lupus fatigue chart to help you
How to plan a house cleaning job with lupus fatigue.
Know about lupus fatigue
Take charge of your lupus.