Amslers grid for hydroxychloroquine
How is amsler’s grid to be used?
- Use the chart at eye level in a well-lit area.
- Place the chart at an arms length from your eyes.
- Wear your reading glasses if you use them to read.
- Cover one eye and test the other, uncovered eye.
- Keep bringing the grid towards you with your sight fixed on the dot at the center.
- Test the other eye using the same technique.
- See your Rheumatologist/ Ophthalmologist if any lines or squares on the Amsler Grid look wavy, blurred, fuzzy, or missing as observed with either eye during the test.
How to arrange your kitchen if you have arthritis?
How to plan a house cleaning job if you have arthritis.
Carpal Tunnel syndrome
Anti CCP antibody in diagnosis of Rheumatoid arthritis.
What if I don't treat my Rheumatoid arthritis?